Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Well the school year is over...one down three to go. What will I do with myself.. I'll try not to become too lazy. :) I'm still trying to soak in what just happened? As an adult student I feel a sense of urgency in completing my degree, but as Tommy said first semester "Embrace The Process". There were many valuable lessons learned this past year. One being "don't beat yourself up, you're a first year student" (well 2nd year now, wow that put a smile on my face), "you're not going to know everything right away" "learn it right the first time because it will make it so much easier the next time" "samples are your friend" "don't throw anything away" "one mans trash is my treasure" etc. the most important lesson...schooools out for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment