Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Assignment 3: seeing exploring relationships


For this assignment we had to document our building using the relationships of :

>building to site
>structure to enclosure
>unit to whole
>natural light to form/space
>circulation to use
>material to form

I switched buildings from Zagreb airport to Maxxi by Zaha Hadid. This will definitely be my permanent structure. Knowing that I will have to document this building for the entire semester, this is a much better choice. The airport is very unique and I wanted to explore it, however from the research I did for assignment one and two, Zagreb posed difficulties that slowed my work down, and limited my creative talent in documenting it. Maxxi is historically rich and on a level for me to understand and research better.

No comments:

Post a Comment